People often wonder that can a mobile app work on a PC or desktop computer? Well it can with use of PC emulators but it is not the best way to do and should be used on a mobile only. The launch of bhim app in India has seen a massive surge in people starting to use digital transactions more over cash transactions. Millions of users have already downloaded bhim on their Android, iPhone and Windows Phone devices. However, there are people searching for bhim app for windows pc so that they can use the application on their computer system to send and receive money.
Although mobile should be the preferred way to use bhim app for making digital transactions, but if you want to use it on desktop PC, then it is possible as well. It would be an easy, fast and convenient way to send and receive money on the go isn’t it? Well, we have provided steps below if you want to run the BHIM App on a desktop PC that runs WIndows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista or XP.
How To Use BHIM App on PC / Desktop
There is no difference between using the bhim app on a mobile phone or on a desktop computer because functionality and use remain the same. BHIM App’s interface is super simple and straightforward that makes it very convenient to use on a PC as well. For that, you need to first download bhim app for Windows PC and then install it using an emulator. Steps below explain it:
- You need to download an android emulator on your windows desktop to run android apps in it.
- You can download and install Bluestacks Android Emulator to run android apps like BHIM.
- Once the emulator is installed on your computer system you need to download the apk file of bhim app.
- After downloading the app you can double click and open it for installation.
- After installation you can proceed with verification and setup of UPI PIN on your mobile number and start making transactions instantly.
- In desktop also, your mobile number will be the permanent payment address that you can give to the sender to receive money.